A unique city worldwide.
Rome is a masterpiece amongst the capitals of the world. Few cities offer 43 centuries of history. Nowhere else does modern life blend so effortlessly into antiquities of a by-gone era. Rome is the city of the Caesars and la dolce vita, myth and movies, food and incredible fun.
• The 11th most-visited city in the world, the 3rd most-visited in the European Union
• The Historic City Centre is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
• Visit the historic film studios Cinecittà, the hub of Italian cinema
• Numerous religious must-sees such as the Vatican City
• A cosmopolitan and international city
• Italy’s political and administrative capital.
Served by Rome Intercontinental Airport, located 28 km from the city centre and ranked 7th in Europe. It welcomes over 38 million passengers every year.
About 28,500 rooms in 257 hotels
The largest conference hall holds up to 11,300 seats.
Some 48 convention centres add up to 7,000 seats.
Fair and exhibition spaces amount up to 70,000 m².
Almost 170 conference hotels, the largest has up to 3,500 seats.
Allow us to suggest ideas for more than 120 locations: villas, historic houses, prestige residences, theatres and castles.
90 unique and modern venues.