High level resorts in an amazing landscape
Sardinia offers a wide range of different attractions, from splendid beaches worthy of a tropical paradise to stunning archaeological and artistic treasures.
The north-eastern coast is known all around the world for its splendid beaches such as the Costa Smeralda and the numerous small islands of the La Maddalena archipelago.
• Top-class hotels with modern convention facilities for meetings of more than 1,000 participants, and big luxury resorts with a capacity up to 1,000 rooms
• Most of the hotels are set directly on the sea front, or boast splendid parks for easy access to outdoor activities
• All locations are well-connected to the main towns and cities
• A mild climate year round, unspoilt nature and landscapes of unique natural beauty
• Very attractive low-season rates
Three airports connect the Island daily to the mainland of Italy and some major European cities: Cagliari, Alghero and Olbia.
Over 1,300 hotels in Sardinia, 234 rated 4- and 5-star.
The biggest resort has a capacity up to 1,000 rooms.
More than 70 conference hotels.
The largest plenary room can seat an impressive 2,500 seats.