Magnificent sites and charming little villages.
Apulia is one of Italy’s richest regions in terms of archaeological sites and landscape. This enchanting region abounds in nature, history, tradition, gusto and spirituality. A welcoming mild climate means it can be visited all year round.
• The Castel del Monte castle and the Trulli, ancient dry stone constructions, are both UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
• Cities and even the smallest towns boast sumptuous historic buildings and masterpieces of Renaissance and Baroque art.
• Puglia boasts a vast and diverse natural landscape that is perfectly safeguarded today:
• the National Parks of the Gargano and the Murge, the marine reserves of the Tremiti Islands and Torre Guaceto.
• Brand new 5 star hotels that offer charming atmosphere with contemporary quality and style.
Bari International Airport will soon be served by a new Passenger Terminal.
The facility is spread over 30,000m² of total area on 5 levels.
Choose from nearly 330 hotels in the provinces of Bari, Brindisi, Taranto and Lecce, 44 of which are rated 4- and 5-stars.
The largest Convention Centres in the area are located near Bari and Taranto, with a capacity of 5,000 seats.
Host your event in any of 94 conference hotels and congress centres.